If you are looking to become an educator who will support expecting moms and their babies then you are in the right place!
Your support should come from a childbirth educator program that continues to help you grow even after you’ve earned your certification. Discover the Lamaze Difference—it’s what makes Lamaze the right choice.
The LCCE Credential is Internationally Recognized and Respected
Some childbirth educator certifications are only known in a single country—but the Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator (LCCE) credential is recognized everywhere, because our LCCE educators practice all over the world.
The Lamaze Childbirth Educator Seminars teaches how to:
- Design, teach, and evaluate a course in Lamaze preparation that increases a woman’s confidence and ability to give birth
- Promote the childbearing experience as a natural, safe and healthy process which profoundly affects women and their families.
- Assist women and their families to discover and use strategies to facilitate natural, safe, and healthy pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and early parenting.
- Help women and their families understand how complications and interventions influence the normal course of labor and birth.
- Create a curriculum using the Lamaze Six Healthy Birth Practices as your foundation.
- Create activities that will help you deliver an engaging childbirth education classes.
- Prepare for the Lamaze Certification Exam.
- Become an amazing new childbirth educator, or refresh as an experienced childbirth educator
- Buy and read the current Lamaze Learning Guide (www.lamazeinternational.org/learningguide)
- Attend the entire 3 day seminar and participate in all activities
- Fill out the application form
- Pay the course fee ($550.00)
This 3-day Seminar satisfies a major step in the Lamaze certification program for new childbirth educators.
Please see which Pathway would be best for you:
The Only Childbirth Education Certification Accredited by the NCCA
The Lamaze childbirth education certification is the single childbirth educator program that has passed rigorous standards set by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).The program has been designed to meet the highest professional standards, with quality offerings that will help you develop as a skilled, trusted LCCE.
Customizable Pathways Based on Your Experience
Lamaze understands that childbirth educators come from varied backgrounds. The Lamaze childbirth educator certification program gives you options: flexible pathways tailored to your level of experience. Find your pathway here.
Details about the Lamaze Childbirth Seminar:
Learn how to teach dynamic classes that are grounded in evidence-based information. The mission of I.T.S. Birth is to provide high quality instruction for childbirth educators. To equip educators to make a difference in their communities using evidence based information.
This Seminar provides an update, refresher, and contact hours for experienced educators.
This seminar accepts a limited amount of students.